Assistant Store Manager
|Category||FMCG, Retail & Wholesale|
Luxury, style, sophistication, and elegance epitomise this ladieswear fashion retailer; and they have an opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager to be based in Pavilion.
Duties (will include but not limited to):
- Scheduling and assigning employees;
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees;
- Coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees;
- Achieving financial objectives;
- Building relationships with customers;
- Managing merchandise levels;
- Managing sales and promotions;
- Managing security and risk within the store;
- Complies with legal and organisational compliance requirements;
- Takes responsibility for ongoing personal and professional development;
- Motivates and manages the team to achieve the above.
- Minimum 2 years retail store management/ supervisory experience with a ladies luxury fashion brand,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills ,
- An extroverted, friendly and outgoing nature,
- Must have the proven ability and experience at driving turnover, controlling expenses and performance managing a team,
- Must have experience working with a luxurious, sophisticated and elegant ladies fashion brand.
How to ApplyPlease forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Should you not be contacted within two weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.