Senior Area Manager
|Category||FMCG, Retail & Wholesale|
Leading National retailer has a Senior Area Manager vacancy available within their home division, role to be based in Cape Town.
Duties (will include but not limited to):
- Lead, inspire and motivate a team that consistently focuses on our customers, maintaining the brand, execute all operational functions and minimise risk in stores.
- Recruit and nbsp; develop and nbsp; and coach high-performing teams who achieve business results
- Be a Brand Ambassador to drive brand awareness and build customer loyalty
- Overseeing a number of stores by partnering with different stakeholders, including operations, store and support teams to implement the operational strategy
- Ensure a culture of exceptional customer service is consistently achieved by implementing and monitoring our customer experience strategy and standards within the area
- Achieving business results by driving and analyzing stores; performance, maximizing traffic trends, and holding teams accountable to deliver on KPI
- Optimise business results by effectively managing stock and operational campaigns
- A leader who develops, inspires, motivates and drives high performing teams
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Adaptable and able to manage change effectively
- Proven experience operating at Senior Area and nbsp; or Operations Manager level
- Ability to manage a number of store operations with full P and amp; L accountability within an area
- Ability to build and maintain strong, business partnerships with leaders at all levels
- Ability to link competitive trends in order to influence business partners and share key product and market opportunities
- Skilled problem-solver who applies rigorous logic and methods to find meaningful solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including weekends
How to ApplyPlease forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Should you not be contacted within two weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.