|Category||Manufacturing & Production|
We have a well-established company in the Piet Retief area that requires a Papermaker. The ideal candidate needs to accumulate and analyse machine operating data with the aim to optimize process and costs. To ensure all machines operate at maximum capacity at all times, and that quality of the product is improved.
Duties (will include but not limited to):
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good technical understanding of papermaking
- MS Office competence (Word; Excel; PowerPoint)
- Other software competence (JDE, Flow Centric, QlikView)
- Must have own vehicle
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Grade 12
- B-Tech Pulp and Paper degree
- 5 years papermaking experience
How to ApplyPlease forward your CV to email@example.com Should you not be contacted within two weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.