Our client is currently looking for a Process Engineer in the Port Elizabeth area. If you meet all the requirements, please send through your CV and supporting documents.
Duties (will include but not limited to):
- Monitoring and control of tooling budget with the emphasis on CPU reduction and productivity improvement
- Complete and issue of technical specifications for the manufacture of new tooling and facilitates, or modification, to ensure that Production have proper facilities with which to build to the required quality and productivity
- The interpretation /compilation and distribution of technical data to Production and the maintenance thereof in accordance to the Quality Management System
- Determining corrective action plans for out -of -line manufacturing / assembly conditions
- Determining tool / process choice with regards to cost per component reduction
- Maintaining Process documentation Systems files
- Conducting area pre-audits to external audits by Konzern or Certification bodies
- Analyse bottleneck processes and support Production in finding solutions
- Liaison with tooling suppliers - both on and of site on problem analysis and rectification
- Identification of method changes, facility requirements and implementation of technical solutions
- Assist in technical investigations and fault finding exercises
- National Diploma /BTech /BEng/ BSC Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Minimum 3 years' experience in production manufacturing / assembly welding process environment
- In depth knowledge of metal working process; tooling production process, layout facilities.
- Good understanding of technical drawings, geometrical forms and SPC; understanding of network architectures, topologies and automation
- Excellent insight in total engineering, planning, manufacturing system and pre-calculated costing / budget methods possesses proven analytical skills and innovative approach to problem-solving
- Knowledge of Quality tools e.g. SPC, FMEA; Fishbone Diagram, as well as process capability studies. Sound understanding of ISO Quality Management System, DNI Standards and document control
- Be computer literate, Microsoft Office Package (Excel advanced and PowerPoint advanced)
- Have the ability to work independently and within a team
- Have the ability to communicate effectively at various levels (verbal and written)
- Tool Maker Trade will be advantages
How to ApplyPlease forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Should you not be contacted within two weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.