|Job Posted Date||2019-11-06|
Our client is looking for a Java Developer to join their dynamic Development team. This team is responsible for Point of Service applications. The successful candidate would join a team that strives to deliver sound applications to ensure the seamless operations of their applications.
- Development and Coding
- Debugging and developer testing
- Code review
- Analysis of new requirements and issues to provide solutions
- Technical design
- 3rd level of support - there is some Operational support that needs to be carried out daily and this is about 15% of the time. The remaining time is allocated to analysis, design and development.
- Relevant IT Degree or Diploma
- 3+ years development experience
- Java SE, Java EE, (Web Frameworks, EJB, JMS)
- XML, various APIs
- SQL, preferably Oracle
- Application Server (Weblogic, Glassfish or Other)
- Angular JS
- Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Confluence \ JIRA
- Data modeling experience
- Previous experience in retail systems
- Exposure to Agile Practices such as Daily Stand- up, Task Board, Product Backlog etc.
- Continuous Build, Unit Testing, Source Control (SVN), Maven, Ant, Scripting
How to ApplyPlease forward your CV to email@example.com Should you not be contacted within two weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.