|Job Posted Date||2019-12-02|
Our client is looking for suitable candidates with good attention to detail for the position of Diesel Technician. The primary duties of the role will include performing diagnostic tests on diesel vehicles to find faults, analysing diagnostic test results and repairing or replacing engine, steering, transmission, braking system components
- Running diagnostic tests on vehicles.
- Analysing diagnostic test results.
- Replacing vehicle engines, steering mechanisms, transmissions and braking systems.
- Checking vehicle lighting systems.
- Test driving vehicles to gauge performance.
- Performing preventative maintenance on service trucks.
- Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles.
- Adhering to an inspection procedure checklist.
- Completing and Maintaining Parts Requisitions and WIP inventory.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the shop.
- Qualified Diesel Technician.
- Valid driver's license.
- Advanced knowledge of diesel engine components.
- Good IT and diagnostic skills.
- Physically fit
- Proficiency with maintenance and repair tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
How to ApplyPlease forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Should you not be contacted within two weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.