|Job Posted Date||2019-12-02|
Our client is looking to hire a skilled Auto Electrician to work in their busy auto electrical service centre. The primary responsibilities include installing and repairing electrical wiring, diagnosing problems with vehicle electrical systems, repairing damaged electrical parts, and maintaining electrical equipment for Heavy and Extra Heavy-Duty Trucks
- Installing new vehicle wiring systems.
- Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm systems.
- Have a good understanding of what a customer's complaint is about issues with their electrical system.
- Diagnosing electrical issues and proposing the relevant corrective course of action.
- Providing Service Advisors with estimated times and parts requirements for costing of repairs purposes
- Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems.
- Servicing of electrical automotive parts.
- Servicing and repairing electrical systems on Heavy and Extra Heavy-Duty Vehicles.
- Maintaining a clean working environment.
- Completing the relevant job reports and processing paperwork.
- Qualified as an Auto Electrician
- Extensive knowledge of modern trucking electrical systems
- Have a good eye for detail, and be able to problem-solve complex electrical problems
- Install, troubleshoot and repair any electrical system in a vehicle.
- Advanced knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate electrical diagnostic equipment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to distinguish subtle colour variations
How to ApplyPlease forward your CV to email@example.com Should you not be contacted within two weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.