|Job Posted Date||2020-02-13|
To ensure the enablement and delivery of innovative Application Integration and Middleware technology based digital solutions in order to satisfy business and IT requirements. Operationalize world class services to ensure The Company's business systems are operating cost effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure effective Stakeholder Management to reduce risk
o Communicate progress, status, events, planned activities and issues to all relevant parties.
o Communicate technical decisions, discoveries, practices, processes, knowledge and information.
- Deliver New Technologies in support of business strategic objectives
o Conduct the necessary research and development to deliver innovative integration solutions in line with both IT and Business strategies
- Is aware of and responsive to internal and external events and influences on the technical landscape
- Ability to research technology-related concepts, trends and best practices, and apply findings
- Looks beyond symptoms to uncover root causes of problems to be solved
- Presents problem analysis and a recommended solution rather than just identifying and describing the problem itself
- Anticipates potential obstacles and their impact on the accomplishment of goals and timelines and propose/ take corrective action where required
- Monitors and tracks progress to ensure delivery of all planned commitments, and keeps the appropriate people informed
- Prepares written reports and briefs and communicates ideas clearly.
- Discusses issues and exchanges information with partners to identify areas of mutual interest and benefit.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness in acquiring necessary knowledge, skills and competencies to adapt to change
- Relevant IT degree/diploma (3 years)
- 6 years relevant experience (preferable experienced broadly across multiple areas of IT)
- Must be comfortable and understand OO, SOA and API concepts
- Experience in Application Integration technologies such as IBM Integration Bus (IIB v10) & IBM Message Queue (MQ) and IBM API Management
- Programming Languages: Experience in Java, SQL, ESQL
- Able to develop SOAP- and REST services using XML and JSON formats
- Experience in OpenSource technologies such as Apache Kafka, ElasticSearch and Kibana
- The following would be advantageous:
o Working knowledge of Dockers, Containers, Kubernetes
o Understanding of Cloud concepts (iPaas, Multi-Cloud, AWS, Azure, etc.)
o Working knowledge of any other integrationmiddleware concepts, tools & technologies
- Working knowledge of Retail business systems and Technology
- Ability to apply emerging technologies to business solutions
- Passionate about technology and keeping abreast with technology trends
- Creative problem solver - ability to think out of the box
- A self-driver, self-starter and motivator
How to ApplyPlease forward your CV to email@example.com Should you not be contacted within two weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.