Assistant Manager: Credit Operations
|Category||Financial & Accounting|
|Job Posted Date||2020-03-12|
Our Client is looking for someone to be responsible for overseeing the day to day operational management of the Credit department. Proficient in Credit underwriting, customer service driven and possess excellent management skills. The candidate will also assist in the implementation of policy and training of the team. Will be required to attend exception committee meetings when needed.
- Manage and direct the day to day operations of the Department
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective running of the team
- Build strong relationships by addressing customer/sales issues and complaints in a timely manner
- Identify and address gaps and opportunities for the Department
- Provide operational support and guidance to staff
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting and training candidates
- Maintain accurate and clear documentation for operational procedures and activities
- Ensue adherence to company policies and procedures
- Ensure team follows standard operating procedures for all operational functions
- Conduct regular meetings with team to discuss issues, concerns, updates etc.
- Support operational risk and audit processes
- Identify trends and report on trend analysis
- Ad Hoc reporting/projects
- Strong deadline driven / driver personality
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to create strong, cohesive teams
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to successfully manage several different projects simultaneously
- Assertive and strong personality
- Proactive team player
- Ability to manage under pressure
- Bachelor's degree in Business Sciences/Bcomm or related field
- Minimum 3 years' experience in management.
- Minimum 5 years in Credit and Credit Underwriting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in SQL and R platforms.
How to ApplyPlease forward your CV to email@example.com Should you not be contacted within two weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.