Senior Software Developer
|Job Posted Date||2020-06-30|
A great opportunity has become available. Our client a reputable mortgage origination company is searching for an experienced and ardent Senior Software Developer to join their team.
The candidate will work within our Software Development Scrum teams developing, maintaining and supporting our existing enterprise applications and frameworks.
- Develop and maintain in-house solutions
- Develop and maintain in-house solutions using C# code, ASP.net.
- Develop systems within the Company's domain model architecture on the .net platform
- Write code within the prescribed technologies and environments, and to comply with coding best practices
- Comply with the IT selected technologies and development environments, development and management methodologies
- Learn and develop within the Company's architecture
- Investigate and report on technologies as and when needed
- Implement systems enhancements to meet business need
- Implement solutions from specifications determined by the Business Analyst Team
- Correct system bugs/errors on existing systems
- Adhere to project plans
- Strive to meet task deadlines as per project plans
- Adhere to project management task prioritizations and allocations Exercise technical consistency within the IT environment
- Liaise with business as and when required
- Demonstrate culture of individual leadership and development and exhibit progressive attitude to technology and career
- Technical Knowledge: Expansion and Growth
- Participate in internal developer forums, discussion groups, and specification and design sessions
- Perform technical investigations as and when needed.
- Assist IT development team members with technical learning and development within the Company's architecture
- Aligned to values and self development
- Align personal values to the company's culture and values.
- Take responsibility for your personal development and career path
- Subscribe to the company's code of ethics
- Manage your behaviour to enhance the reputation and brand of your department and the company
- Comply with all legislation governing the organisation
- Support and encourage the Amazing service culture
- Alignment to business driver/strategy
- To ensure that all systems are technologically up to date and that the Company has the best IT solutions for the business need
- A BSc Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, a BComm Business Information Systems (BIS) Degree, or a very high quality Technikon Diploma
- 8+ years' experience using .Net Software Development using C#, ASP.net.
- Thorough knowledge of and experience in MS SQL
- Experience in web application interface development using ajax, Jscript, ASP.Net MVC
- Test Driven Development (TDD)/BDD experience is a bonus
- Attention to detail
- Adequate communications skills
- Tolerance to change
- Accountability and ownership
- Self motivated
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual
- Comply with project management protocol
- Enthusiastic interest in IT technology - live and breathe technology
- Sense of humour
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management and Stress resilience.
How to ApplyPlease forward your CV to email@example.com Should you not be contacted within two weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.