|Category||Financial & Accounting|
|Job Posted Date||2020-11-11|
Our client, an established retail company with their head offices based in Cape Town is seeking a skilled Audit Consultant to deliver highly effective audit projects which tangibly identify and drive improvements within the control environment
- Provide the audit manager with an assessment of the risk and control framework within relevant areas.
- Provide the audit manager with pre-assessments of the risk and proposed control framework for key business improvement projects prior to go-live.
- Deliver audit projects in accordance with the required standards.
- Produce high quality reports that clearly identify control adequacy and effectiveness concerns.
- Educate line managers on key business process risks and expected minimum internal controls to manage these.
- Produce high quality working papers and reports in line with agreed standards.
- Prepare of quarterly audit committee submission for the audit manager.
- Manage relationships with internal clients to ensure that their audit needs are met.
- Perform effectiveness audits at our international operations (Africa and Australia)
- CA qualification (or at least SAICA Board part one and studying towards IRBA part two)
- 2 - 4 years post articles experience in corporate/ audit environment
- Internal audit, or operational, financial or merchandising experience
- Effective process analysis/ systems knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and understanding of risk based approach to internal audit
- Effective report writing skills
- Planning and organising
- Passion for the brand and customers
- Thinking strategically and commercially
- Leading Transformation
- Connecting people
- Delivering high performance
- Having a merchant mindset
- Making insightful business decisions
- Driving quality
- Personal Effectiveness
- Ability to effectively convene and manage outputs in workshop scenarios
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with senior business management
How to ApplyPlease forward your CV to email@example.com Should you not be contacted within two weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.