|Job Posted Date||2021-01-13|
A fashion retail organisation based in the Durban area is seeking to employ a talented and dynamic Digital Leader to join their Marketing team. The main function of the role is to grow the company's digital presence by creating stimulating content, attractive digital material and monitoring and reporting on the above to ensure the company goals are achieved.
Duties (will include but not limited to):
- Collaborating with the creative team to produce effective marketing material and execute Digital Campaigns
- Writing of creative content, administration of Facebook and other Digital Platforms
- Promotional Campaign Coordination across stores
- Reporting using metrics and power point reports
- Ensure Branded Platforms reflect correct and current information.
- Oversee all customer engagements are appropriately and efficiently responded
- Deploy and manage content strategies through all active digital Brand channels,
- Using metrics and power point to report on
- Proficiency on excel
- Degree: Marketing, Media or Communications
- Minimum 4 years relevant work experience
- 2 - 3 years' experience within the role or similar
- Valid driver's license and own vehicle, willing to travel
- Team player who brings high energy
How to ApplyPlease forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Should you not be contacted within two weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.