Outbound Transport Router
|Category||Distribution, Warehouse & Freight|
|Job Posted Date||2021-01-13|
Our client an esteemed manufacturing company is seeking a skilled Outbound Transport Router to control the outbound routing of vehicles function for the Recycling Division.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the efficient and effective routing as predetermined by the recycling division is executed accordingly and to support and improve current processes and procedures within the system.
- Capture purchase/sales orders for branches/suppliers/related operations;
- Organize and confirm road transport for movement of recyclable material from branches/suppliers/related operations
- Allocate available loads to respective transporters in accordance with Logistics guidelines
- Compile daily and weekly truck report and present to Management
- Liaise with branches/suppliers/mills/related operations on stock levels and truck queries
- Analyze area related truck-load efficiencies and cost of transport
- Compile and report daily completed orders to Supervisor;
- Handle all customer service queries related to logistics and the movement of recyclable material
- Handling internal Stock Control Queries.
- Matric Certificate with business subjects
- Diploma/Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain /Administration/Business related qualification
- 1-3 years' experience in Logistics / Supply Chain advantageous
- Own Transport and Travel Flexibility
- MS Office Competence.
How to ApplyPlease forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Should you not be contacted within two weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.