|Category||Distribution, Warehouse & Freight|
|Job Posted Date||2021-01-15|
One of the Leading fashion retailer based in Cape Town is seeking a detail-oriented and pro-active individual to fill the role of a Logistics Coordinator.
- Review supplier shipment documents and invoices.
- Monitor, record and communicate the status and flow of shipments into the country.
- Complete the clearing instructions and ensure that all the necessary documentation is in place.
- Review freight forwarding invoices and liaise with freight forwarder for amendments if required.
- Record all the necessary accounting entries related to imports, exports and foreign suppliers.
- Pay all foreign suppliers.
- Reconciling of accounts where required.
- Maintain all the necessary information with the company's bank to ensure that SARB requirements are met.
- Filing of all imports and exports into order to meet all SARB and SARS requirements.
- Ad hoc projects
Qualifications and experience:
- At least five years' experience in a logistics environment, preferably sea freight imports.
- Sound knowledge of incoterms.
- Freight Forwarding and/or Finance degree advantageous.
- ERP system experience would be advantageous, preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Knowledge of exports would be advantageous
- Attention to detail.
- Pro-active and quick learner.
- Flexible and adaptable in relation to duties and working hours.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to communicate well with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Systematic and organised.
- Inquisitive and problem solver.
- Time management.
- Deadline driven.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
How to ApplyPlease forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Should you not be contacted within two weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.