|Job Posted Date||2021-01-20|
Our client, a leading omni-channel retailer with their head offices based in Cape Town is searching for an experienced and innovative Product Owner to join their team.
Here's what you can expect to be doing in the role:
- Represent key business areas in evaluating, prioritizing, and implementing technology solutions to support's the business objectives of digital revenue growth
- Collaborate with development teams to produce technically focused user stories, enabling them to deliver value in an effective manner
- Provide a support function to scrum teams by managing the product backlog, facilitating daily stand ups and go lives
- Manage stakeholders, ensuring consensus is reached between delivering short term gains vs investing in long term strategic goals
- Identify and drive continuous improvements against the key ecommerce metrics
- Produce wireframes and work with creative teams to define the UI
- Analyse, identify and propose product improvements that generated more purchases and profit from ancillaries.
- Translate business and user needs into user stories.
- Analyse, prioritise and deliver on product roadmap.
A little about who you are:
- Experience with designing and implementing functionality in web-based systems. Advantages to have ecommerce platform experience
- Familiar with API development and other cloud bases services such as CDNs
- Comfortable leading UX design processes and A/B testing with customers
- Data oriented, using source such as google analytics to make informed decisions
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skill; deals well with ambiguity in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills, able to work well under pressure where multiple tasks are needing to be run concurrently
- Clear sense of accountability and ownership
- Degree or similar qualification in technology, product management or product ownership
- Minimum of 5 years' working experience as a Product Owner.
- CSPO qualification advantageous
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Data analysis experience with a huge digital focus/ecommerce
- Must be confident to give business recommendations and deal with push back from Directors
- Retail / Fin-Tech / Merchandise experience will be advantageous
How to ApplyPlease forward your CV to email@example.com Should you not be contacted within two weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.